- Title: Stationary holomorphic discs and finite jet determination problems
- Speaker: Professor Lea Blanc-Centi (Univeriste de Lille I, France)
- Abstract: For many geometric structures, the automorphisms depend only on a finite number of parameters. For instance, biholomorphic automorphisms of a bounded domain in are identical as soon as they coincide up to order one at any given point. On the other hand, biholomorphic automorphisms of a real hypersurface have to coincide up to order two, according to classical results of Chern, Moser, and Tanaka, when the hypersurface is Levi non-degenerate and real-analytic. Here we propose a different proof of this result, by considering a finitely dimensional invariant manifold of holomorphic discs. This new approach gives an improvement regarding the smoothness of the hypersurface.
- Date : 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Monday, 2 September 2013
- Place : The GAIA (Math Science building room 106)
- Contact: Jihye Jung (POSTECH, Tel. 279-8020)