- Title : Homogeneous Kaehler metrics on a homogeneous bounded domain
- Speaker : Professor Hideyuki Ishi (Nagoya University, Japan))
: There are various homogeneous Kaehler metrics on a homogeneous bounded domain as well as the Bergman metric, and they are described by using the Siegel domain realization. The potential function of each Kaehler metric is globally defined, and the weighted Bergman kernel with the weight being the exponential of the potential can be computed explicitly, where the generalization of the Hua polynomial appears.
- Date & Time : 28 March (Thu), 2013 (8 p.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Place : The GAIA (Math Science building room 106)
- Correspondence: 김강태 교수 (POSTECH, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 279-2043)