- Title : Multiplier ideal sheaves and tensor powers of a line bundle
- Speaker : Dano Kim (Seoul National University)
- Date & Time : 1 November 2012, 8 p.m.–10 p.m
- Place : The GAIA (Math Science building room 106)
: In complex algebraic geometry, the notion of a multiplier ideal sheaf has played an important role in the study of algebraic varieties of general dimension. A multiplier ideal sheaf measures the singularity of a 'singular pole' given by the zeros of a finite set of holomorphic functions. Also more generally, it is natural to define the multiplier ideal sheaf of a plurisubharmonic function. In this talk, we will discuss applications of the fundamental subadditivity property of multiplier ideal sheaves and also of a more recent superadditivity type result due to Popovici. We will also discuss related results stemming from work of Lindholm and Berndtsson on Bergman kernels.
- Correspondence: 김강태 교수 (POSTECH, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 279-2043)