- Title : Generalizations of Schwarzian derivative
- Speaker : Professor Toshiyuki Sugawa (Tohoku University, Japan)
: The Schwarzian derivative proves useful in diverse areas in mathematics such as conformal mappings, Teichmueller theory, and dynamical systems.
Many people have tried to extend this notion in various directions. We will survey possible generalizations of the Schwarzian derivative to higher dimensions and higher order differential operators. The speaker's recent joint work with Seong-A Kim (Dongguk University) will also be presented.
- Date & Time : 16:00-17:15, Thursday 28 March 2013
- Place : The GAIA (Math Science building room 106)
- Correspondence: 김강태 교수 (POSTECH, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 279-2043)