- Title: On the convergence of the Pinchuk scaling
- Speaker: Seungro Joo (POSTECH)
- Abstract: For a domain with noncompact automorphism group, the scaling method is a useful technique for it's classification. There are several type of scaling sequence developed by many mathematicians.
In this talk, we see that one of the constructions of the scaling sequence which developed by S.Pinchuk and it's
convergence on a class of smooth bounded domains with pseudoconvex finite type boundary in C^2.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Monday, 2 November 2015
Poster <---- click