- Title: On the tangential holomorphic vector fields vanishing at an infinite type point
- Speaker: Sejun Kim (POSTECH Graduate student)
- Abstract: R.E. Greene and S.G. Krantz conjectured that there would not exist any noncompact sequence of holomorphic automorphisms of a pseudoconvex domain which accumulate to a boundary point of infinite type in the sense of DAngelo, if the domain has smooth boundary.
It is also reasonable to consider a local version of the GreeneKrantz conjecture:
Let M be a real hypersurface in Cn and let p ∈M. Suppose that p is a non-Levi-flat point of infinite type. If X= is a holomorphic tangential vector field vanishing at p, then X is rotation.
I want to find a new method of the above conjecture, in the example .
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Monday, 23 May 2016
Poster <---- click