- Title:Asymptotic analysis of oscillatory integrals with smooth phases and weights
- Speaker: Professor Toshihiro Nose (Fukuoka Institute of Technology)
- Abstract: In this talk, we study asymptotic behavior of oscillatory integrals at infinity. In real analytic phases case, A. N. Varchenko precisely investigates the leading term of the asymptotic expansion of an oscillatory integral via the Newton polyhedron of the phase under some nondegeneracy condition. We generalize and improve his result. We are especially interested in the cases that the phase is smooth and that the amplitude has a zero at a critical point of the phase. This work is joint with J. Kamimoto.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 5-6 p.m. on Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Poster <---- click