- Title: Analytic techniques in algebraic geometry
- Speaker: Professor Shin-ichi Matsumura (Tohoku University)
- Abstract: In this talk, I would like to explain fundamental facts on singular Hermitian metrics and its applications to (complex) algebraic geometry. The main topic of this talk is a generalization of the Kodaira embedding theorem to big line bundles by the L^2-method for the dbar equation. Furthermore, I will explain the non-ample locus of big line bundles.
If time permits, I will explain the proof of the invariance of plurigenera by the Ohsawa-Takegoshi L^2 extension theorem.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: Lectures 1 & 2: 8-10 p.m. Monday, Sept 5th, 2016
Lectures 3 & 4: 8-10 p.m. Thursday, Sept 8th, 2016
Poster <---- click