- Title: Bergman and Hardy spaces of holomorphic disc bundles over compact Riemann surfaces
- Speaker: Prof. Masanori Adachi (Tokyo University of Science)
- Abstract:We would like to discuss the space of holomorphic functions on holomorphic disc bundles over compact Riemann surfaces of genus > 1. Such a disc bundle is known to be Stein in most cases, and its further properties, for example, the Liouville property, are of interest.
In this talk, I will show that for a specific case its Hardy space vanishes and hence it is Liouville. Although this fact is implicit in an old paper by L. Garnett, I will give another proof based on an integral formula of Ph. A. Griffiths.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Monday, 19 October 2015