- Title: On and around the squeezing function---a survey
- Speaker: Prof. Kang-Tae Kim(POSTECH/ GAIA)
- Abstract: The concept of squeezing function has been one of the hot new themes of research in these days. It came out of the geometric condition for the partial differential equations (by Cheng and Yau in the late 1980s) and became formalized by others very recently (2004, 2005, 2008, 2016...). We in GAIA as well as colleague(s) in Wuppertal have produced some and now it is catching a "fire" in the hands of Fornaess, Diederich, Wold and others in Europe. At this stage, I would like to give an overview, possibly with some good problems towards our research. This talk should be understandable to graduate students who understand basics of differential geometry and complex analysis.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Monday, 12 December 2016
Poster <---- click