- Title: The Levi Problem (the 2nd lecture on this topic)
- Speaker: Prof. Kang-Tae Kim(POSTECH, GAIA)
- Abstract: I shall continue with the Levi problem. The topics are:
(1) Hartogs pseudoconvexity → Existence of strictly psh exhaustion function.
(2) Cartan-Thullen theorem (Domain of holomorphy ↔ holomorphic convexity)
(3) The d-bar problem and Dolbeault cohomology
We shall continue on the 28th of April, with the d-bar problem and its resolution.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Thursday, 21 April 2016
Poster <---- click