- Title: Seminar on Complex Analytic Geometry
- Speaker: Prof. Kang-Tae Kim(POSTECH, GAIA)
- Abstract: This time, I will set up the very basic. A complex manifold has 4 tangent spaces. It is formal and mostly notational, but we shall have to deal with these first, and use them whenever necessary. This is going to continue (meeting every Thursday, basically) throughout the semester at least. I shall discuss almost complex structure tensor and (p,q)-forms, d-bar operators and other appropriate concepts.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Thursday, 10 March 2016
Poster <---- click