- Title: Approaches to the Wong-Rosay theorem via the complete Kähler-Einstein metric
- Speaker: Prof. Kang-Hyurk Lee (Gyeongsang National University)
- Abstract: The complete Kähler-Einstein metric of bounded pseudoconvex domains is a biholomorphically invariant Kähler structure, so is important to understand the geometry of domains. In this talk, I will present several ways to prove the Wong-Rosay theorem using the complete Kähler-Einstein metric. This is a collaboration work with Young-Jun Choi.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Monday, 18 April 2016
Poster <---- click