- Title: Extension of biholomorphisms between convex domains
- Speaker: Prof. Hervé Gaussier (Université de Grenoble-Alpes)
- Abstract: This is a joint work with Filippo Bracci. The aim of the talk will be to present some extension result for univalent maps of the unit ball, or more generally of a strongly pseudoconvex domain, whose image is bounded and convex. We will prove the following Theorem. Let D be a smooth bounded strongly convex domain. Let F be a biholomorphism from D to a bounded convex domain. Then F extends as a homeomorphism.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 4 p.m. - 5 p.m , 30 June (Thu) 2016
Poster <---- click