- Title: Cousin problems, sheaf cohomology and d-bar; Early history of the global complex analysis
- Speaker: Prof. Chong-Kyu Han (Seoul National University)
- Abstract: Cousin problems are typical global problems in complex analysis.Together with the Levi problem they played central roles in the early history of SCV. Cousin problems were also a main motive for the birth of the theory of sheaf cohomology. In this talk I will survey the history of SCV of 19th century and 20th century up to 1965, keeping focus on the Cousin problems.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Thursday, 31 March 2016
Poster <---- click