- Title: Symmetrization of plurisubharmonic functions
- Speaker: Dr. Ngoc Cuong Nguyen (GAIA)
- Abstract: We will present a result of Berman and Berndtsson on the Schwarz symmetrization of plurisub- harmonic functions. If the psh function is S^1 invariant, then the symmetrisation does not increase the Monge-Ampere energy. As a consequence, one can derive the Moser- Trudinger inequality for such a function.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 - 10 p.m. on Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Poster <---- click