- Title: Honor Thesis on Classical Nevanlinna Theory
- Speaker: 전상학 (POSTECH Undergraduate student)
- Abstract: He has learned this topic throughout the semester and now he presents the result of his study as part of the oral defense. He shall introduce the outline of the Nevanlinna theory that concerns the equation f(z)=c for the generic complex values for c where f is a complex analytic function of a single variable z. Along the way he shall discuss variations and further developments beyond the most basic theorems. Seminar will be presented in Korean. (Written by K.-T. Kim, the advisor of this thesis work).
- Place: #404, Math Science bldg.
- Date: 16:30 on Thursday, 8 December 2016
Poster <---- click