posted Sep 1, 2015, 12:19 AM by Hyemin Shin
updated Sep 14, 2015, 6:48 PM
- Title:Effective Actions of the General Indefinite Unitary Groups on Holomorphically Separable Manifolds
- Speaker: Dr. Nagata Yoshikazu (GAIA)
- Abstract: I determined all complex manifolds of dimension p+q which admit a smooth envelope of holomorphy and effective actions of general indefinite unitary groups of size p+q.
In this talk, I will explain a background and the idea of the proof.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m on Monday, 14 September 2015