- Title: A Kobayashi pseudo-distance for holomorphic bracket generating distributions
- Speaker: Dr. Ae-Ryeong Seo (KIAS)
- Abstract: In this talk, I will generalize the Kobayashi pseudo-distance to complex manifolds which admit holomorphic bracket generating distributions. The generalization is based on Chow's theorem in sub-Riemannian geometry. For a complex homogeneous manifold with an invariant holomorphic bracket generating distribution, the universal covering of $M$ is a canonical flag domain under certain condition.
- Place: GAIA Seminar Room (#106, Math Science bldg.)
- Date: 8 - 10 p.m. on Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Poster <---- click