- Title: Analytic complexity for functions of two variables
- Speaker: Professor Valeriy Beloshapka (Moscow State University, Russia)
: In this talk we will define the analytic complexity for functions of two variables and discuss various methods for obtaining their upper and lower bounds. We will consider in detail the functions of complexity 0, 1 and 2. We will also discuss its connection with the 13th Hilbert problem.
- Date : 16:00-17:50 Tuesday, 20 August 2013
- Place : The GAIA (Math Science building room 106)
- Contact: Jihye Jung (POSTECH, Tel. 279-8020)