- Title : Parallel Computation of Depth and Area of an Arrangment of Rectangles
- Speaker : Helmut Alt (Freie Universit ¨ at Berlin)
- Date &Time : 28 November (Thu) ,2013 15:30~16:30
- Place : The GAIA (Math Science building room 106)
We will give a short survey on the development of parallel algorithms and computation and present an efficient parallel algorithmic scheme which can be used to compute the depth and the area (”"Klee’'s measure problem”") of an arrangement of axesparallel rectangles in the plane.
- Contact : Hee-Kap Ahn (email@example.com, Tel: 279–-2387)