- Title : On the existence of tangential holomorphic vector fields vanishing at an infinite type point
- Speaker : Ninh Van Thu(POSTECH/GAIA)
: Let (M,p) be a C ∞-smooth non-Leviflat CR hypersurface germ in C2 where p is of infinite type. The purpose of the talk is to investigate the holomorphic vector fields tangent to (M,p) vanishing at p.
- Date & Time : 20:00-22:00 P.M. Monday, 3 April2013
- Place : Math Science building room 106
- Correspondence: 김강태 교수 (POSTECH, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel. 279-2043)